- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
- Arithmetic Moduli of Elliptic Curves. (AM), Volume
- Arithmetic moduli of elliptic curves
- Separated Representations and PGD-Based Model Reduction: Fundamentals and Applications.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1?
- Fearless Resumes?
- State of the art in arithmetic moduli of elliptic curves? - Mathematics Stack Exchange.
- Management and the Dominance of Managers (Routledge Series in Management).
Advanced search Search history. Browse titles authors subjects uniform titles series callnumbers dewey numbers starting from optional.
The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Your reader barcode: Your last name:. Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page. J Wikipedia Citation Please see Wikipedia's template documentation for further citation fields that may be required. You must be logged in to Tag Records.
Arithmetic Moduli of Elliptic Curves. (AM), Volume
Katz and Barry Mazur. In the Library Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card. Details Collect From Order a copy Copyright or permission restrictions may apply. Arithmetic Moduli of Elliptic Curves.
AM , Volume available in Paperback. This work is a comprehensive treatment of recent developments in the study of elliptic curves and their moduli spaces. The arithmetic study of the moduli spaces began with Jacobi's "Fundamenta Nova" in , and the modern theory was erected by Eichler-Shimura, Igusa, and Deligne-Rapoport.
- Passar bra ihop.
- Software Defect and Operational Profile Modeling.
- Lagomorph Biology: Evolution, Ecology, and Conservation.
- An arithmetic Riemann-Roch theorem for pointed stable curves?
- Modular curves at infinite level: recommended reading;
In the past decade mathematicians have made further substantial progress in the field. This book gives a complete account of that progress, including not only the work of the authors, but also that of Deligne and Drinfeld.
- On the Manin constants of modular elliptic curves.
- Faithless (Grant County, Book 5).
- Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz: The Polymath Who Brought Us Calculus;
- Arithmetic Moduli of Elliptic Curves.
- Arithmetic Moduli of Elliptic Curves. (AM-108), Volume 108.
- Seeing Europe With Famous Authors: Great Britain and Ireland Book 1!
- Fever and Spear (Your Face Tomorrow, Book 1).
Frontmatter, pg. See All Customer Reviews. Cambridge Philos.
Arithmetic moduli of elliptic curves
Sarnak , Class numbers of indefinite binary quadratic forms , J. Number Theory 15 , Sarnak , Determinants of Laplacians , Comm. Schoen , S. Yau , Geometric bounds on the low eigenvalues of a compact surface , in Geometry of the Laplace operator Proc.
Pure Math. Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii, , Proc.
Scholl , Motives for modular forms , Invent. Schulze , On the resolvent of the Laplacian on functions for degenerating surfaces of finite geometry , J. Shimura , Introduction to the arithmetic theory of automorphic functions , Publications of the Mathematical Society of Japan, No. Iwanami Shoten, Publishers, Tokyo, Shimura , On the holomorphy of certain Dirichlet series , Proc. London Math. Numdam Zbl Sturm , Special values of zeta functions, and Eisenstein series of half integral weight , Amer.
France, Voros , Spectral functions, special functions and the Selberg zeta function , Comm. Deligne pairings over moduli spaces of punctured Riemann surfaces, Math. Wolpert , Asymptotics of the spectrum and the Selberg zeta function on the space of Riemann surfaces , Comm. Wolpert , The hyperbolic metric and the geometry of the universal curve , J. Differential Geom. Wolpert , Cusps and the family hyperbolic metric , Duke Math.